Hospital Bag for Mama and Baby-to-Be!

This is what I’m bringing in my hospital bag! I am excited to welcome Millie (yesterday I was 35 weeks!)… and I cannot believe how fast it’s going. I decided to pack a few weeks early so I would be ready to go! (Not seen, but packed: My Birth Preferences, BFing chart- which you can find in Friday’s post, as well as a list of numbers and names that are important- doula, OB, pediatrician, insurance company, newborn photographer, church, and, of course, Mom!)

Roll over each image to learn more:

I was not paid for this post… I just love these goodies! (I did receive a headband from Bzzyfingers… and I cannot wait to buy some more for my sweet girls to match!)

Comments

1. Daisy says

Awe, I need a bag like this for my next baby. I can take a pregnancy test here soon, so fingers crossed that I’ll be packing a trendy baby bag like this in the coming months!

2. Ann Bacciaglia says

It has been 16 years since i had to pack my last hospital bag. Looks like you have everything covered. Good luck and i cant wait to see pictures of your little one.

3. Pam says

I remember packing my hospital bag with my daughter and not knowing what to put in it! These are some great things to pack.

4. Jenna Wood says

I love that you keep a sentimental photo packed so you can have your father with you in the room. It’s always fascinating to see what matters to every birth story experience.

5. says

When I was pregnant, I found packing my bag to be extremely stressful! Since I only had one child, I didn’t know what I would need and what would be pointless!

6. Shauna says

That is a great list… I forgot my charger the last time and Hubby had to bring it the next day. Not fun having a dead phone and being unable to take photos… lol

7. Daisy says

I love this list. The only thing that I will add is a no-no, but let me tell you that after 35 hours of labor, I would sneak food into my bag and eat it when no one is looking. Haha — OK, maybe not, but the thought crossed my mind after giving birth to my son and being sooooo hungry! Your list is perfect.