I have been super excited for Valentine’s Day this year! Addie will be wearing an outfit we were given before she was born! Super cute red pants and a heart shirt… Don’t worry, you’ll get a pic 🙂
Sadly, Dave will be on a business trip on Valentine’s Day this year, but we will be celebrating 6 years together on February 2nd and Dave’s annual 30th birthday on the 5th- so February is always a month of love for us, regardless of the day!
So… what’s on your sweetheart’s list? Here are a few things for him and her, that won’t break your wallet or any hearts… and a few giveaways and discounts to make your holiday super special!
1. Born of Sound– Soundform. I wrote about this HERE and cannot express the love and appreciation Dave has for this gift. Seeing his little girl’s spoken love means so much to both of us. To see the sound of your favorite thing in the world, from your child’s voice to the purr of your car’s engine, is something truly moving. Be sure to order your own before February 1st, for a 25% discount (just mention the A is For Adelaide blog!).
2. Sensational Showers– Soaps, scrubs and all of your showering necessities for both men and women. Looking for a unique gift for him? Check out THIS handcrafted bamboo soap! And if you’re looking for something special for yourself, a friend, sister, mom, teacher or any special woman in your life, check out the Etsy page HERE, where new items are often added!
3. Banana Threads– These beautiful handmade scarves are perfect for all-seasons, all fashions and all styles! Adding one to my wardrobe choice each day has given me that mom-edge, going from bland tee shirt to fashion-forward mama with just the layering of beautiful fabric around my neck! Lizzy, owner and master seamstress made a special Valentine Scarf for one special reader to win! Enter below for your chance to win this beauty for yourself, or your Valentine:
4. Wallet of gift cards- This is an awesome gift idea that can be tailored for anyone with the emphasis on anything- truly the perfect, most unique gift idea! If you’ve noticed your husband’s wallet looks ragged, grab him a new one and throw in a few gift cards for Subway, Dunkin Donuts and that awesome take out place right near his office- think of it as a gift of necessity and a few treats so that he can grab himself some lunch or a treat on an off day. Maybe a cheap wallet, or even a cute change purse for your sister and boyfriend with a Target gift card and some in-store savings coupons for the couple who just moved into their first place together. For your wife? A gift card to the salon, the coffee shop next door and the local book store. Tailor the gift to make the perfect statement for that someone you love.
5. BabyLit– These books melt this bookworm’s heart to the core and are the perfect gift choice for kids from birth to kindergarten! Taking the classics, choosing a theme and putting it all together in board-book form, makes these reads ideal for a child’s clumsy hands and fast-learning brains.
6. HoodieBuddie– I LOVE this idea and could think of a ton of dudes and ladies in my life who need this hoodie! I’m hoping to get THIS one for my brother, Nick, for his 21st- such a cool, unique gift- perfect for the young man who is attached to his iPod!
7. Yoreganics– I love these products, which are perfect for my abused-mom-skin. The hands that are forever being washed, the small skin irritants in a number of products I use. You know what I mean! I personally use the Bye Bye Dry Moisturizing Balm and want to pass along your own tube! Be sure to leave a comment to be entered to win!
8. An experience! Stuff is only stuff as long as it’s there. Memories are there forever. I love that this gift is totally made for the individual you’re buying for and can be for all-ages. In our family, gift certificates to the classes Addie loves each week would be a gift she would love (of course, we would too!). A mani/pedi/massage for this mama would be amazing. And Dave, he’s more expensive, but I know the chance to go on the cruise (or get to California this summer for the LPA conference) would be the gift of his dreams. It’s always fun to open something, but it’s more fun to laugh about the time that… Giving those we love a class they’ve always wanted to take, a day of relaxation, the vacation of their dreams, or even movie tickets for your parent friends to get out of the house together- those are the things I want to give!
9. Amazing Clubs– This company is awesome because they have options galore AND you can tailor your gift to your budget! I got the delivery of wine for my parents a few years ago for Christmas and they still talk about it. With 39 options and delivery of every month, every other month, seasonal and for different lengths of time you’re sure to find the perfect delivery for whoever you’re shopping for this Valentine’s Day!
Bacon, Bagel, BBQ Sauce, Beer, Breakfast, Cake, Candle, Cheese, Cheesecake, Chocolate, Cigar, Coffee, Cookie, Cupcake, Dessert, Dinner, Dinner/Movie, Dog Treat, Flower, Fruit, Hot Sauce, Ice Cream, Jam and Jelly, Jerky, Lobster, Movie, Necktie, Olive Oil, Pasta, Peanut Butter, PB & J, Pizza, Popcorn, Salsa, Sirloin, Tea, Teddy Bear, Wine, and Variety Clubs!
10. Mini-Spa Treatments- I LOVE getting these. Simple packages that include things like a pedicure kit, a few sample products for the face, or the like, are sure to light up the face of the special woman in your life! Because I’m a runner, I know that getting a spa-kit with some pampering essentials for the feet is an invaluable gift, which is why when I saw one on sale, I knew I needed to treat you, Reader! Be sure to enter the Rafflecopter giveaway below to get your chance to win The Body Shop mini foot treatment kit, which includes a pumice stone, lotions, foot fizzies and mini massager!
This post is not sponsored. All giveaways and discounts are for my readers only. Winners will be chosen at random on February 4th. Open to the US only! First person chosen will receive the Banana Threads scarf, second the Yoreganics balm, third Body Shop foot treatment kit!