This shop has been compensated by Collective Bias, Inc. and its advertiser. All opinions are mine alone. #BeHealthyForEveryPartofLife #CollectiveBias
As mom to two, I do carry quite the diaper bag. All of my essentials are packed in there, and while I’m rather organized, I’ve found that the items that I need at my finger tips are often the ones that travel to the bottom of my bag… so I decided to make myself a pouch to keep them all together! My frustration has been alleviated, but I also found out that these pouches make awesome gift wrap for the holiday! They’re so easy to make and require NO sewing skills!
Shopping at Walmart, I grabbed myself some pre-cut fabric and leather cord and got to crafting! You will need fabric (your pouch will be a little less than half the size of fabric that you have- so you can really make any size!), hot glue and hot glue gun, leather cord, scissors, pins (optional).
To make your pouch:
- Fold your fabric in half, inside out.
- Cut the leather cord the length of the top of your bag + 2 inches on either side. Cut a second cord the same length.
- On the top of the bag, place a thin strip of hot glue on the top of the fabric, place your cord below it and fold the glue side down over top. DO NOT glue the cord in place- you want it loose, so you can cinch the fabric.
- Flip over and do the same thing to the top of the bag on the other side.
- Run another thin strip of hot glue on the long sides of the fabric, from the middle fold to just below the cord. Then quickly fold the bag in half.
- Let the glue set, then turn your bag right side out, fill and cinch!
I did all of my shopping at Walmart.
They have everything I need for the season, which is perfect for me to fill my no-sew puch with all of my winter essentials– for me and the ladies- including:
- Centrum VitaMints
- New Centrum VitaMints are adult multivitamins with a refreshingly minty taste you can take/enjoy any time of day with or without food or water.
- No chalky taste, just cool mint flavor
- Introducing a refreshing new way to get your vitamins
- Essential Vitamins. Minty Taste!
- Emergen-C Immune+ Chewables
- More Healthy Days, More Healthy Nights
- “Let Your Healthy Out”
- Immune support
- Advil Tablet Vial
- The original round tablets providing safe, effective pain relief for over 25 years.
- Nothing’s stronger, longer lasting or better on your tough aches and pains than Advil, and nothing works on more pains than Advil (among OTC pain relievers).
- Use Advil tablets for headaches, minor arthritis and other joint pain, muscle aches and pains of the common cold
- Infant’s Advil
- Provides up to 8 hours of fever/pain relief with just 1 dose
- Quickly soothes teething pain and fever
- ChapStick Total Hydration
- 100% Natural
- Age defying
- Advanced nourishing formula with argan oil and avocado butter and rosehip oils
- Instantly smooths and moisturizes
- Visibly renews lips
- With omega 6 & 9
- Clinically proven healthier looking lips
Keeping myself healthy and feeling good all winter is so important- I run the kids all over, every day, and not being well is just not an option. My no-sew pouch holds the essentials for this season… what will yours hold?