I LOVE lists. I LOVE food. … so, here I am listing 100 things I freaking LOVE to eat! #52WeeksA4A is totally open to interpretation, so I went a bit wild… enjoy!
1. Belgian waffles, served fresh from the vendors in Belgium. I can still taste them, 15 years later.
5. Fresh figs
7. Funnel cake from the June Fete
9. Fresh mozzarella cheese
10. Coffee. So much coffee.
11.Mint chocolate chip ice cream
13. Fried pickles
14. Yacht Club ginger beer
15. Anything the chef at Beuchert’s Saloon makes (DC)
16. Tacos… from Puesto (CA)
18. Vanilla chai
20. Julian’s Desperado breakfast (PVD)
22. Butter pecan ice cream
24. Milk. I really like milk.
25. Coconut oil
28. Salt… mmmm.
29. Goat cheese
30. Water. I genuinely like water. Often with lemon.
31. Lemons… they’re good for everything
32. Pinot Noir
34. Raw unfiltered ACV- so good for so much!
35. Breakfast Dave makes (of course!)
36. Raw honey
37. Chocolate mousse
38. Lox and bagel from BGO (PVD)
40. White wine- just in general. I don’t like to drink it, but it’s great for cooking!
41. Cherry pie
42. Bailey’s + milk
43. Mozzarella sticks. Because I am still a child.
46. Fried chickpeas
47. Abita strawberry
48. Healthy skin tea
49. Corned beef on rye
50. The AMAZING donuts at The Sweet Taco (PA)
51. Blood Orange Wit (CA)
52. Fondue. I don’t know why. I just like it.
54. Fondant. I freaking LOVE fondant- which is why I always love the cake at weddings!
55. Steak. Red meat. Tender, thick cut, rare. Yes.
56. Vanilla cake batter. Raw. With eggs (for shame)!
57. and while we’re on it… sugar cookie dough. The real deal, uncooked.
58. Sea salt caramels from Whole Foods.
59. Nachos. Loaded.
60. or… a baked potato. Loaded.
61. WaWa hoagies
63. Pat’s. Enough said. (Philly)
64. Sunflower seeds
65. Popcorn chicken. I don’t ever eat it… but I remember eating it, and it was SO good!
67. Pizza- with more toppings than one would think appropriate
69. Fettuccine Alfredo
70. Tomato sauce made from what I grow in my garden. It’s amazing.
71. Lobster bisque
72. Soft pretzels
74. Sushi. ALL the sushi (how did I get so far in the list without mentioning sushi earlier???)
75. Nime Chow
77. Breakfast burritos
78. Pumpkin pie
79. Pine nuts
80. Dragon fruit
81. Strawberry shortcake
82. Hamburger with lobster mushrooms
85. Lemon and white chocolate cookies (cooked!)
86. Sun tea
87. Vacation brunch must-stop, Bob’s Grill (OCNJ)
88. Hot dogs… boiled
89. Whole milk vanilla yogurt
90. Vanilla ice cream with chocolate shell… you get them at the Flyers’ game. I love them. They represent my childhood at the Spectrum. (Philly)
91. Ice cubes… the small ones that are nice and crunchy
92. Vanilla energy tea
94. Spearmint Lifesavers
95. Cesar salad
97. The Olive Garden… because. You don’t need a reason.
99. Pesto… on everything
…so, what’s really scary is that I got to the end and there’s a thousand more things I like and I’m starving. This was a futile post to go after for someone who is trying to get bikini ready. But really… what is your favorite food from a restaurant? Don’t forget to link-up below and share some of your food (and drink) faves!
Many good snacks to you,