I love documentaries… I could probably do a list of 100 that I love, so choosing just 5 to share was hard, and changed a few times before deciding. But, for this week’s prompt in the #52WeeksA4A Blog Challenge: A Documentary (for which I could not choose just one), here is my list:
1. On the basis of conspiracy, anything JFK piques my interest. THIS one from PBS is great and you can watch it online!
2. Are you more of a foodie? Check out Fed Up. It will change your views, just a bit(e)!
3. More conspiracy and government cover-ups are to be found in the Zeitgeist series. To be honest, I really liked the first one and then they got a bit whacky. Take it with a grain of salt, and then a bit more. Not everything is a conspiracy. I think.
4. Do you like the planet? ME TOO! The Cosmos: A Spacetime Odyssey, was so awesome, I had to stop watching it weekly and save it to see in chunks! It was a nice break (and grounding) from my Ancient Aliens obsession.
5. Finally, for all of my hockey fans #LETSGOFLYERS, the documentary about the 1980 USA Men’s Hockey Team, Do You Believe in Miracles, is sure to fire you up! There were so many fears in our country at the time, watching how strong we are and how sports can bring a nation together is one of the reasons I watch this documentary over and over!