This shop has been compensated by Collective Bias, Inc. and its advertiser. All opinions are mine alone.
We’ve had a few crisp, New England mornings already, and they’ve made me yearn for Fall- the smell of warm cinnamon, chewy caramel, and apple picking are a few of my favorite things.
Creating the most delicious snacks always happens in the fall- making the taste of the season fit into a few mouthwatering morsels always brings me the most satisfaction.
On recent trip to BJs, I happened across Bear Naked Sea Salt Caramel Granola and picked some up to try.
We love topping our breakfast oatmeals and yogurt with granola, and this sweet and salty treat is just the greatest way to kick-start those brisk mornings.
Using my new favorite app, Ibotta, I found this awesome $2 off coupon!
To make a Fall favorite of mine, I grabbed organic apples- Pink Ladies for their tart, but also soft texture- perfect for my recipe, and natural honey. These granola bites are the perfect afternoon snack, or a great dessert treat. I love that their natural sweetness, and the all natural and organic ingredients makes me confident I’m giving the best to my family- almost tricking them into thinking they’re truly indulging!
- 2c Bear Naked Sea Salt Caramel Apple Granola
- 1/2 apples; peeled and chopped
- 1/3c honey
- 2T whole wheat flour (if needed)
- Combine all ingredients into a small mixing bowl and stir until well coated.
- Chill for an hour.
- Using a small scoop, create small bite-size balls and place on parchment paper (tray or plate).
- Store in fridge for up to 5 days and enjoy morning, noon or night!
- Tip: Be sure to blot your apples with a paper towel to absorb some of the juices- this will help your mix adhere better. Having fresh apples will give you bit more sweet and the perfect texture. Add flour if ingredients are still too wet to stay together.
Do you have a favorite Bear Naked granola flavor? Share your Fall faves in the comments!