When it comes to summer snacks… it seems like they just accumulate to create meals. That means I want my snacks to be as balanced as my meals are year-round, and that begins with easy, prep-able creations.
These mini banana “cupcakes” are absolute favorites of my whole family’s, and they can be made with crunchy, smooth, or powdered peanut butter depending on your likes!
- 4 medium-size, ripe bananas
- 8T of peanut butter or prepared PBFit, divided
- 24 blackberries (can substitute with raspberries or blueberries!)
- Peel each banana and cut into 6 even sections (should be about 1+ inch each)
- Measure out 2 tablespoons of your peanut butter and divide as a topping onto 6 banana slices.
- Repeat 3 more times.
- Top each mini cupcake with a berry.
- Place mini banana cupcakes onto a wax paper lined sheet tray and pop in the freezer for (at least) 45 minutes.
- Serve frozen for the perfect summer cool down!
- Mini banana cupcakes can be freezer stored in a covered container for 5-7 days.