Tis the season, right?! As we come up on the tail-end of shopping, I’m left with what to buy my fellow #fitfam! Our healthy lifestyle brings us together, so I’d love to let them know how much I care with a simple gesture to let them know. Here are 25 ideas perfect for the fitness enthusiast in your life!
Give the gift of:
- Sparkle I love the message of So she did. It’s so empowering and gives any friend in your life inspiration through their day, even if they can’t make it to the gym. This cuff is gorgeous in it’s message and simplicity and the perfect gift for some daily #fitspo sparkle!
- Support This sports bra is supportive and pretty, offering a double layer, ideal for high impact or gentle yoga.
- Waterproofing From sweat to rain, a cell phone case that can take the moisture while still being on the arm is every fit friend’s wish!
- Air One of the best workouts is to grab some air! Pick up a jump rope for a friend and get a full body workout with them!
- Time and Place On my list this year? The Fitbit Alta. As a mom and business owner, my sleep is terrible! This sleek, stylish fitness tracker syncs automatically, is sweat and water proof, has an awesome battery life and measures your sleep and activity with reminders, alarms and more. The bands are interchangeable so you never have to look like you’re wearing a sports watch, and it’s an invaluable tool to help keep your workouts on track! Any fit friend would love this device! For my fit dudes, check out the Fitbit Blaze. It’s both sleek and functional, with on-screen workouts (YES!), heart rate monitor, activity tracker, workout goals, and a beautiful clock face… it’s a handsome fitness tracker, indeed.
- Music Getting your workout on must always come with the proper music! An iTunes or Google play credit
- Buttah LulaRoe Leggings… I can’t say enough good things about them! They move with you and feel amazing- anyone would love having these (yes, I know a few Lula Bros… just make sure to give them a pair of shorts to wear over top!).
- Hands-Free[dom] Wireless headphones are the perfect gift (for anyone), but are ideal for gym friends! With no wires to get caught up in machines, ropes or flailing limbs, who wouldn’t benefit from a pair?
- Resistance Usually, we wouldn’t want to gift resistance, but when they’re fancy bands, why not?! Resistance bands improve your balance, reduce joint pain, and improve speed of movement. They are lightweight and easily portable- so friends who travel or workout alone will really benefit from these!
- Balance The Bosu Ball is my new best friend. helps to increase your core strength by working on your balance and stability. It has multiple uses for balance, stability, core strength, endurance as well as strength training. Yes, this is a gift they will love!
- 21 Day Fix With goals on the horizon, this workout and eating program offers a loss of up to 15 pounds in 21 days! With 21 Day Fix, simple fitness and simple eating means fast results. Easy-to-follow portion control and 30-minute workouts take the guesswork out of losing weight. It’s an ideal gift for someone who needs balance, a reset, or is just getting started on their fitness journey.
- Food Making delicious meals doesn’t mean being unhealthy! The gym-buff in your life will love meal prep assistance from a Veggie Spiralizer to create noodles from veggies in no time! This is a must-have for the fit kitchen!
- Weight A dumbbell set with stand makes the perfect addition to any home gym. Different weights means room to grow, and the comfort of the neoprene makes this set ideal for experienced or new members of the fitness community.
- Relaxation Foam rollers are the things athletes have always dreamed of. Foam rollers offer deep, targeted professional sports massage to ease soreness and stiffness, improve range of motion and reduce recovery time- right from your own home! These are on the top of my list this year!
- Reflection The fitbook gives you everything you need to track your goals and keep them near. It is a 12-week goal-setting planner with space to log before and after measurements, and record your daily food log including trackers for nutrients, vitamins, water and sleep. It also includes a daily workout page to track strength training, cardio, classes, and flexibility. There are weekly wrap-up pages to reward progress, reflect on your week, and journal thoughts and inspiration. Fitbook is small (5.5 inches) and includes a pint-size pen, strap to mark your place, sleeve to stash recipes/workouts, and slot for your gym card, extra cash, and other small items. Lastly, it includes a FREE download for the fitbook+ goal setting app to help you set a realistic, healthy 12-week goal and provide you with a printer-friendly download of your goals!
I can’t wait to see what my fitness elves sent to me this year!