1. Paper Plates– We are packing and moving and marking boxes… for the most part. Having paper plates to alleviate the last week of packing and first week of move-in is truly invaluable. My sanity is worth a few paper plates!
2. Get the essentials delivered. To make packing and moving easier, we’ve been using disposable diapers and wipes. While I can’t wait to get back to my usual laundering routine… it’s the routine I truly crave. To make it easier in the interim, we make sure that I have everything I need coming to the house so I don’t have to run out with the kids to gather essentials.
3. Subscription Box! I love getting mail that isn’t a bill… my kids love it more! While we are unpacking and finding things, getting some fun mail with new products is a great distraction! I love that Citrus Lane offers a few different ordering options! Save 40% off your first box with code TAKE40.
4. Sign up for Hallmark eCards and make announcing your move simple! I want to let everyone know we moved in style- being able to send eCards to friends and family letting them know our new address is going to be a breeze! You can take 20% off your annual subscription with code ECARDSFALL2015.
5. Be prepared for your pet! I just wrote about making the move easy on your pets HERE, but to be totally set, we are ordering dog food, a new toy and some treats to be delivered for Carter- with free shipping. Making everything we need available for child and pet makes my life a cinch!
What’s your best moving tip?
* This post contains affiliate links. If you make a purchase from one of these links, I may or may not receive a small commission. The link does not affect the price you pay. All funds are used to keep this site going. For more information, please read my DISCLOSURE. *