So, I wanted to share what 2014 brought for us. There was fun and laughter and tears and heartache. But, more than anything, there were a whole bunch of things I never thought I’d say. I’ve done more than become my mother, I’ve become a verbal monster- stringing phrases and words together that both make me laugh and cringe simultaneously.
I can only image what this next year holds, but until then, here are the Martinka
15 Things I Never Thought I’d Say
1. Don’t stick that tampon up your nose.
2. Get that calculator out of your mouth.
3. This poop doesn’t smell so bad!
4. Did you rinse that in the toilet?
5. Please don’t rub that on the dog’s body and then put it in your mouth.
6. Stop touching the money.
7. Please don’t rub velcro on my walls.
8. Please pick up your sushi, medical supplies and tools before I turn Wreck it Ralph on.
9. Addie, WHAT IS POPPYAKKI?!
10. Stop running around while you’re eating nuts.
11. Stop climbing the amplifiers.
12. Get your foot out of your mouth.
13. Stop headbutting the dog.
14. Adelaide! Stop kissing feet!
15. Stop rubbing sausage in your eyes.
So there it is. 2014 in a nutshell! What are some things you never thought you’d say?